What are the best apps for making music?
The answer to this question depends on
- how much you already know about music-making, and
- what kind of music you want to create.
With some apps, you definitely don’t need to be a graduate of music school; but with other apps you may need to have sheer talent for music.
These three apps are the best at capturing all types of needs:
- Musyc, from Fingerlab is pretty much a no-brainier to use while
- Figure, created by Propellerhead is a bit more complicated.
- Garage Band, an Apple app, on the other hand combines a bit of both worlds.
You can read more about these three best apps here: What Are the Best Apps for Making Music? Also mentioned are other great music-creation apps you’ll definitely love.